Appreciation to Reviewers for the Journal of Korean Medical Science in 2021

Research output: Contribution to journalEditorial

Abstract

As all global scholarly journals do, the Journal of Korean Medical Science (JKMS) receives submissions over the world and selects manuscripts after critical peer review. In 2021, JKMS received 1,359 submissions, 747 (55.0%) by Korean researchers and 612 (45.0%) by overseas researchers. About 38% of them were desk rejected by triage review and remaining 62% were reviewed by invited peer reviewers. Overall accept rate was 23.8% for submitted manuscripts (research articles 26.1%, review articles 33.3%, and case reports 5.7%) in 2021.

Original languageEnglish
Article numbere51
JournalJournal of Korean Medical Science
Volume37
Issue number7
DOIs
StatePublished - 2022

Fingerprint

Dive into the research topics of 'Appreciation to Reviewers for the Journal of Korean Medical Science in 2021'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.

Cite this